2016 9-HOLE LEAGUE
- Open to all students, faculty/staff and public. Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Format: 2 person best ball. Individuals can sign-up & we will try to find a partner.
- Minimum of 8 teams.
- Spring Session: April 4/5, 11/12, 18/19, 25/26, and May 7/8
- ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per person due 1st day of play – 100% goes to prize fund.
- WEEKLY COST: Greens Fees: Faculty/Staff and Public - $ 15.00 / Students - $ 11.00
Week 1 – 2-man team best ball gross and net*
Week 2 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 3 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 4 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 5 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
*Banker’s Handicap will be used to determine handicaps for net events.
*Best Ball is the best score of the 2 players on each hole
RULES of PLAY
1. Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
2. Players may tee off between 9:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
3. Play from the white tee markers, juniors (age 16 and under) and seniors (age 60 and above) use red/gold tee markers.
4. May improve the lie within 1 scorecard of original lie in the fairway only (cannot move from rough to fairway or out of a hazard). No mulligans or conceding putts
5. Scorecards must be signed by all players in the group and turned in at the front desk upon completion of play.
6. Prizes will be awarded in the form of gift certificates in the Pro Shop upon completion of the 5th week.
For more information or to register, contact:
Chris Lovrine, PGA Head Professional
Virginia Tech Golf Course: 231-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org