2014 9-HOLE LEAGUE
- Open to all students, faculty/staff and public. Play is on Monday or Tuesday.
- Format: 2 person best ball. Individuals can sign-up & we will try to find a partner.
- Minimum of 8 teams.
- Spring Session: March 31 / April 1, 7/8, 14/15, 21/22, 28/29 (May 5/6 - make up).
- ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per person due 1st day of play – 100% goes to prize fund.
- WEEKLY COST: Greens Fees:
- Students - $ 11.00
- Faculty/Staff and Public - $ 15.00
Week 1 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 2 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 3 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 4 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 5 – 2-man team best ball gross and net *
*Banker’s Handicap will be used to determine handicaps for net events.
*Best Ball is the best score of the 2 players on each hole.
RULES OF PLAY
- Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Players may tee off between 9:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
- Play from the white tee markers, juniors (age 16 & under) use red/gold tee markers.
- May improve the lie within 1 scorecard of original lie in the fairway only (cannot move from
rough to fairway or out of a hazard). No mulligans or conceding putts
- Scorecards must be signed by all players in the group and turned in at the front desk upon
completion of play.
- Prizes will be awarded in the form of gift certificates in the Pro Shop upon completion of the
Best Golf Value in the NRV
For more information contact:
Chris Lovrine, PGA Head Professional
Virginia Tech Golf Course: 231-6435 or email@example.com