2013 9-HOLE LEAGUE
- Open to all students, faculty/staff and public. Play is on Monday or Tuesday.
- Format: 2 person best ball. Individuals can sign-up & we will try to find a partner.
- Minimum of 8 teams.
- Spring Session: March 25/26, April 1/2, April 8/9, April 15/16, April 22/23 (29/30 - make up).
- Fall Session: September 9/10, Sept. 16/17, Sept. 23/24, Sept. 30/Oct. 1, Oct. 7/8 (14/15 - make up).
- ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per person due 1st day of play – 100% goes to prize fund.
- WEEKLY COST: Greens Fees:
- Students - $ 11.00
- Faculty/Staff and Public - $ 15.00
Week 1 – blind draw 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 2 – blind draw 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 3 – blind draw 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 4 – blind draw 2-man team best ball gross and net *
Week 5 – blind draw 2-man team best ball gross and net *
*Banker’s Handicap will be used to determine handicaps for net events.
*Best Ball is the best score of the 2 players on each hole.
RULES OF PLAY
- Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Players may tee off between 9:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
- Play from the white tee markers, juniors (age 16 & under) use red/gold tee markers.
- May improve the lie within 1 scorecard of original lie in the fairway only (cannot move from
rough to fairway or out of a hazard). No mulligans or conceding putts
- Scorecards must be signed by all players in the group and turned in at the front desk upon
completion of play.
- Prizes will be awarded in the form of gift certificates in the Pro Shop upon completion of the
NEW FOR 2013 - SUNDAY FAMILY GOLF
- SUNDAYS: JUNE, JULY and AUGUST
- JUNIORS, age 12 and under, PLAY for FREE WHEN GOLFING WITH A FEE PAYING ADULT (cart fees excluded)
- There will be a free golf clinic May 19th, June 23rd, July 21st and August 18th from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. by VTGC PGA Professional Christine Lovrine.
2013 VIRGINIA TECH GOLF COURSE MEMBERSHIPS
- Unlimited play.
- Priority tee times.
- Discounted cart rate.
- 10% Discount on apparel.
- Christmas sale preview.
Best Golf Value in the NRV
For more information contact:
Chris Lovrine, PGA Head Professional
Virginia Tech Golf Course: 231-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org