2015 9-HOLE LEAGUE
- Open to all students, faculty/staff and public. Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Format: Individuals low gross and low net*. Regular and Senior Division (age 60 & over)
- Spring Session: March 30/31 / April 6/7, 13/14, 20/21, 27/28 (May 4/5 – make up).
- ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per person due 1st day of play – 100% goes to prize fund.
- WEEKLY COST: Greens Fees: Faculty/Staff, Seniors and Public - $ 15.00 / Students - $ 11.00
- 1 Hour Clinics - $50.00 per person for all 5 sessions.
- Minimum of 3 students, maximum of 10.
- Tuesdays - March 31st, April 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th at 5:30 P.M.
- Clinics will cover introduction to golf, swing basics, etiquette and rules. Participants will receive a gift package.
- Deadline to register is March 24th.
*Banker’s Handicap will be used to determine handicaps for net scores.
RULES of PLAY
1. Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
2. Players may tee off between 9:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
3. Play from the white tee markers, juniors & seniors use red/gold tee markers.
4. In case of inclement weather or course closure players will be allowed to play their league round on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
For more information or to register, contact:
Chris Lovrine, PGA Head Professional
Virginia Tech Golf Course: 231-6435 or email@example.com